Now, it’s the perfect time to plan the ideal outdoor tent high school graduation celebration with the help of tent rentals near me experts. Adding tents to your graduation celebration can help protect you and your guests from the weather elements.
Often, when people mention tents, most individuals picture a pop-up tent or small canopy at flea markets but fail to comprehend how tent rentals make events better. However, our graduation party supplies can enhance the space and the party atmosphere to celebrate this grand occasion.
Also, the best part is that high-quality tents can withstand the elements and be decorated and transformed and delivered to accommodate your event needs. So, how can tent rentals benefit your next graduation celebration, regardless if it’s a formal or an outdoor patio party?
Outdoor Tent Parties
As the climate gets more pleasant, individuals spend more energy outside. Come graduation season, the weather will be okay before getting hot, so take advantage of the outdoors.
Planning an outdoor tent rental graduation celebration may appear to be a grueling task, but you will be fine with a bit of assistance from us. Check some reasons below to include tents in your outside party.
Predicting the climate doesn’t go right even with simple clouds in the sky, and having tents set up can make all the difference if it rains. Tents likewise give a chance for guests to escape the sun when it is a scorching day and provide shade so individuals can sit and talk.
Tents likewise reduce stress since they can help separate guests into groups. For example, you can reserve a tent filled with toys and games only for the children; another for food and beverages; possibly a third with tables and seats for the guests who want to sit and unwind. Or rent a significant tent and fit all three groups inside.
More Outdoor Tent Rental Ideas
It’s much better to sit in a nice tent than get wet in a passing storm. But people can also decorate the tent and position it to provide outrageous accommodation.
You can have an open window to generate a slight breeze, sit, and relax on a lounge sofa. Another idea is to use a few Bluetooth speakers and have them placed in unique areas while the soothing music plays.
You can even decorate the outside of the tent by hanging wreaths or graduation party signs, plus more lighting. An incredible thing about adding tents to your graduation celebration is how versatile they are when used correctly.
Tossing a few blankets on the floor works anywhere for a family party. However, arranging an outdoor occasion requires more organizing.
Tents give the necessary privacy to an event by separating you and your visitors from other parties or people in the same open area. Often, other parents will host another graduation party near your site.
Besides, if your graduation celebration is on your property, having tent rentals set up presents your party as a genuine occasion. Thus, you won’t have strangers walking around, talking, and strolling aimlessly.
With tent events, everyone knows you’re having a party and an extraordinary method to wow your guests.
Graduation Outdoor Party Planning Ahead
- Planning is essential to create an incredible party, like most things throughout everyday life. Make a list of attendees and send invitations early to ensure you follow the schedule or timeline.
- Maybe you can send invitations about two months before the occasion. Then, when you the guest list, it will be simpler for you to determine a budget for the gathering. It is where most of your costs will originate from:
- Rental equipment—people know Adventure Land Party Rentals for incredible prices and party packages so that you won’t waste all your cash.
- Food—if the catering looks costly, consider having a small meal like finger foods or having a large decorated cake like the picture above.
- Decorations—Decorations can make your theme (graduation) come alive, and the costs won’t hurt your wallet if you go with an expert party rental Miami company.
- Invitations—try not to spend top dollars here. Almost everyone will toss these invites in the trash, not art, so send some friendly emails instead.
- Theme and color scheme. Most parents go with the colors of the school their kid is graduating from, but you may choose the University they will go to instead but ask the graduate first. It is wise to ask the graduate what they want, so both can get involved in arranging this enormous event.
How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Tent Rentals Graduation Party?
To push ahead in the planning, we recommend following these instructions:
Have many tables set up for visitor seating (no one likes to stand and eat)? You can pick round and rectangular tables that you can position around your outside site and inside the tent’s protection.
I recommend 20×20 as well as 20×30 framed tents. The 20×20 tent can easily fit forty guests, while a 20×30 can accommodate sixty guests. These part rental tents measuring 20×20 and the 20×30 for graduation celebrations are perfect because these sorts of occasions look like open houses where individuals walk in and out and can also stand.
Hire a Party Tent Rental Company
If you have a solid budget, meet and hire a catering company ahead of time. But if you don’t mind cooking the food yourself, make sure to prep ahead of time for what you will serve.
Consider leasing tableware and silverware and some linens, so you don’t use your own. If you want more information about tents, read below.