Find Our huge selection of Bounce House Rental Miami here!
Bounce house rental Miami has new bounce houses in stock. We have always been known for our children party rental equipment. We have been servicing Miami for many years, from our great inflatable water slides to our concession machines. But in this post, we will bring up our most popular bouncers.
The Mickey Mouse Bounce House for Rent
This bounce house is one of our most popular and affordable. I mean, what kid, boy, or girl doesn’t want a Disney theme party? Well, now you can give them what they want without breaking the bank. This bounce house has your favorite Disney characters in the front, like Donald Duck, Snoopy, Minnie, and Mickey. At only $100 to $120 to rent, you can’t go wrong with Disney.
Dora the Explorer Bounce House
Another great one is the Dora bounce house. For every child that loves the t.v show, this would be a great addition to their party. Jumping inside this beautiful piece of equipment would make any birthday party special. Rent themed Dora The Explorer inflatable castles for the unbeatable price of $100 and $120. Contact us thru the phone to rent it!
The Hummer Brinca Brinca
If you have a boy that loves trucks, you can’t go wrong with this monster of a truck bounce house. This one is a stunning yellow with black and white tires. One of our most popular Moonwalks, it’s one big truck ready to take your boy places. The price for this awesome truck is only $200.
Do you have a Low Budget, we have you covered here at Party Rentals Miami!
We have an excellent selection of bounce houses for rent in Miami, very affordable. The price for these can go as low as $90. Also, since we are redesigning our web page, don’t hesitate to call to see something more specific that you may not see. Our team is here for any questions.
Adventureland Party Rentals Just Brought in New Bouncers
We will begin with the new Spiderman bounce house. With its excellent design, this bouncer will have the boys and girls going nuts. We have it in the original colors of blue and red, with the dimensions of 13×13 $100.00.
Bounce House Rental Miami has the New Inflatable Castles
- Minnie Mouse bounce house
This inflatable castle comes in 3 different designs for you to rent. My favorite one is the one with the bow on top; it looks great; its dimensions are 13×13 $120.00.
- 65 ft. Obstacle course
Want to make the party fun and competitive? Say no more; this impressive inflatable course will keep the kids exercising while having a blast. These bouncers are made from the same material as our moon jumps; it’s a safe, fun way to burn some calories.
- Toddler’s bouncer
Who says 2-year-olds can have their bouncer? Not here at Adventure Land Party Rental, even the little ones can have jumping fun.
This 2 in 1 inflatable is a lot of fun. If they want to bounce, they can and can slide down too. It’s cool; they can do both.
- 7 in 1 Bouncer
For children that want to do it all, we got the 7 in 1. It brings a basketball hoop, a climbing wall, 2 obstacles, a slide, and the bounce house.
You can get one of our Miami cheap party rental packages if you need extras with your moonwalk. Our packages start at $120, and you will find tables, tents, and concession machines combinations for a lower price. Also, you can call and ask about the holiday discounts we will gladly answer all your questions. Thank you for visiting our website.
We got the Bounce House from the hit Movie Frozen
This baby blue Frozen bounce house is great for all the young frozen movie fanatics. The price to rent this one-of-a-kind bouncer goes for just $100; this one is 13×13 in size. We got it in stock; call us.
We got more Moonwalks!
Let’s talk about the Bounce House Carousel for $165.00
- The carousel bounce house is great for the younger kids. It has colorful horses decorated all around. You will feel like you are at the fair with this one.
- Rent the Power Rangers Bounce House if your kids are into them. I recommend this one for your boys, although some little princesses may like them too. This cool bouncy goes for $100.00 and measures 13×13.
- Shrek bounce house is one of my favorites; who doesn’t love Shrek? At 13×13 $100.00, this one is a steal. Call us today to reserve it.
- Maybe your kid is into pirates; we got this one-of-a-kind Pirates Bounce House. They will let their imaginations run wild in this one. For only $100.00, you can be Captain Morgan.
- We already wrote about the 65 ft. obstacle course, but you can also get a smaller one at 35 ft. The 35′ Obstacle course rents for only $200.00. Almost half the price of the big one!
What can you expect when you rent from Adventureland? You will get the cleanest, most sterile equipment at a great price. You won’t panic about our delivery time as we are very punctual and take our work very seriously. Our workers are well trained and licensed, so you won’t have to take any chances. Bounce House Rental Miami is where you can find us in a Google search.
When looking for party rentals in Miami, we are the go-to-guys!
Tips to Throw a Bounce House Party for Children Birthday
Are you looking for a fun and memorable way to celebrate your child’s birthday? Do you want to ensure they have a blast with their friends and family? If so, you might want to consider throwing a bounce house party!
A bounce house party is a great option for kids of all ages, as they can enjoy jumping, sliding, and playing in a safe and colorful inflatable structure. Bounce houses are fun and good for your child’s health, as they promote physical activity, coordination, and social skills.
But how do you plan a successful bounce house party? Here are some tips to help you out:
Best Inflatable Castle Rental Party Tips
- Choose the right inflatable castle. Many types and sizes of bounce houses are available, so you need to find one that suits your needs and budget. You should also consider the theme, the number of guests, the age range, and the space available. Some bounce houses have extra features like slides, obstacles, tunnels, or water elements. Make sure you choose a reputable and reliable company that offers quality bounce houses and professional installation.
- Pick a suitable location. You can have a bounce house party at your home, park, or a rented venue. The location should have enough space for the bounce house and guests and access to electricity and water (if needed). You should also check the weather forecast and have a backup plan in case of rain or strong winds.
- Send out invitations. Once you have decided on your party’s date, time, and location, you should send out invitations to your guests. You can use online platforms like email or social media or print out paper invitations. You should include all the relevant information, such as the address, the directions, the RSVP details, and any special instructions (such as what to wear or bring).
- Prepare food and drinks. A bounce house party near Miami, FL, can be hungry and thirsty work, so you should provide enough food and drinks for your guests. You can opt for simple snacks, such as sandwiches, pizza, chips, fruit, or more elaborate catering options. You should also have plenty of water, juice, cake, and ice cream for dessert.
- Decorate the area. To make your party more festive and fun, decorate the area with balloons, banners, streamers, or other items that match your theme. You can also set up a table with party favors, such as hats, whistles, stickers, or toys. You can also play some music to create a lively atmosphere.
- Have fun! The most important tip for throwing a bounce house party is to have fun! Enjoy watching your child and their friends have a wonderful time bouncing around and laughing. Take pictures and videos to capture the memories. And don’t forget to join in the fun yourself!
Bounce House Rental Miami Safety Tips
Supervise the kids. While bounce houses are designed to be safe and durable, accidents can still happen if the kids are not supervised properly. You should have at least one adult watching over the bounce house and ensure the kids follow the rules. Some of these bouncer playing rules include:
- Don’t mix teenagers with little kids when bouncing. It also goes for toddlers and kids older than 7 years, don’t let them in at the same time, plus for kids ages 7 to 12.
- Don’t let the bouncer get complete with kids; make sure you check enough space for them.
- If a kid is lying in the bounce house, he might suffer a severe injury; if they are tired, take them out.
- Backflipping or any acrobatics should not be allowed in a bounce house.
- Lousy weather is typical in Miami, don’t use the inflatable during rains or high winds exceeding 25mph.
- Special Needs Children should be allowed with caution and more supervision.
Everyone wants to have a great time, so remember safety first!